Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Am so bad.


This is my attempt of an upside down tomatoe. So we will see what happens. Cheaper than 19.95. Will keep updated.


I got my quilt block for Jane and they are fabulous. Thanks again Jane for all you did.....it was fun.....




I can't believe how long it has been since I added things. I've been busy with my quilting groups and getting behind. Why do I do that to myself.




The weather has been so great all I want to do is swing and read and watch the birds.




We are container gardening for a change. Things are going great.


1 comment:

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

As you jealously look at me in New England enjoying Cape Cod, which was beautiful, remember that when you guys are enjoying spring when you should be, we are still buried in snow! We had a long winter this year with a lot of snow and basically had no spring. But we have been rewarded with a beautiful time of year now with temps in the 70's. I love it.