Friday, March 13, 2009

Surfing

Do any of you other gals surf for quilt patterns. I tell you it is better than buying a magazine. There are so many neat ideas out there. I've filled up two note books full......and of course i want to try them all......

I joined the Thimbleberries group here in town and love it. The colors are great. I chose the Bright Quilt.....it is just fun to get with the gals....... Then I joined the once a month at Specilty Quilt shop here in town. Linda is so much fun and all the gals that work there. An I joined the Missouri River Quilters Guild here also. So three times a month I am seeing and talking quilts. Can't get enough.....

Linda was so kind to save for me her cardboard from frabric and now I can really see how much fabric I really have....too much as husband says., but it always seems not the right amount or color. So I have to go and get some more....

I love the shop in Mexico, Missouri too.....really neat and Stover.....neat They are have a quilt show at Stover and I can't wait to go to that......Got to save for that one....hahah.....

Have a great week end and sew sew sew........and work on my genealogy......love the mysteries.....

Lydababes

No comments: