Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ike wen through.....

Ike left us 7 inches of rain......and gone....we were very lucky we didn't receive any of the wind. I've been going to quilt classes and quilds.....I've learned so much over the last few days, my mind is buzzing. I am almost finished with my horse racing quilt. It is turning out great....am so surpized.....made a instant bergalo(sp) quilt....it turned out so great.

Big mix up at work and it is depressing.....why on earth do people who do nothing get all the applause and I work my ass off and they tell me to work harder........am too old for this shit.....but I like the extra money so I keep my mouth shut..........

You give some one an inch they take a mile.......

Beautiful week end it looks like.......

I'll try and get pics up for you all to see......

2 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Work - I totally agree. Its good to get to know you Lynda. I'll have to read some of your back posts now that I've found you.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're all safe and sound. I was wondering.

No answers about work....seems like that's always how it is.