Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boy your getting three in one day.......Am excited.....am going to the lake this week end to spend the week end with my brother in law and sister in law. I love it there, so peaceful and quiet....we go out on the lake and just coast the lake....watch the wild life. And we play Eucher all nite.....can't get enough of that.....and lots of talk......no one knows what it is like to live with two other people who don't talk or laugh....I sometimes what to climb the walls. That is why one of the reasons I went back to work.....to laugh and be among people.......

Right now am reading Suzanne Sommers new book and she is so smart. Am going to a Thyroid Doctor and see if I can't get straighted out. I feel like 80 years old and I hate feeling this way.

The knee is great. Still stiff but no pain.....if only the other joints and muscles would feel the same........

I'll try and take pics of lake and you'll see why I love it so much.........last blog for today....haha....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh....the thingy on my blog that shows updates on other blogs (and drives me nuts) didn't show all the new posts so I haven't been by in a while. My loss. The quilts are beautiful! Hope you have a great time at the lake.

Purple and Paisley said...

did you receive my email regarding the christmas cottage block exhange? please let me know! niteyshift@comcast.net

Nanette Merrill said...

Lynda you are in Terri's group. I didn't forget you. You are on my master list but I left 4 people off my list on my blog. I was at work yesterday trying to get through a big project and post at the same time to hyper link everyone and I did miss a couple. I'm sorry you were one of them. But Terri has you covered. I split everyone up into 2 groups. We have nearly 50 women! Fabulous huh. Let me know if you didn't get Terri's email. Thanks for alerting me. I'm fixing my post now! Sorry about that.