Monday, August 4, 2008

Sauna in mid America

Well the last two days have been the worse so far this summer. When one opens the door it is like walking into a sauna and it takes your breath away. I start sweating like a pig and I look for the nearest mud puddle to dive into....it just drenches you.....

So I spent my time in the house.....I did finish two baby quilts for my neices twins that are on the way....boys at that. I had girls and they were so easy , but boys, I bet she doesn't have any more....haha....I just pray they are all fine and healthy....

Right now am reading a novel about old england and the things that went on in that day and age. Some times I think we are tamer than how and what they lived by. But such good reads. They are Wideacre, The favored Child and the final one Meridon by Philippa Gregory. She wrote the other Boylen Girl. She is a great writer and the book is so much better than the movie....I wish it had followed the book more. They left characters out of the movie..... If ya love long novels these are for you......

Am back to work full time now and loving it.....I know am sick.....

Have a great week!!!

No comments: