Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Looks as if Fall is here in August.

Boy I love this weather.....I can't believe it......

We are in the middle of renewals right now at work and am going crazy.....I license educated people or I thought they were. And they can't follow simple instructions. I feel as if I am babysitting these people and leading them by the hand. I Guess I'll never get it.....what happen to common sense. Some times I am so glad I didn't go to college, cause I could be here to answer all these educated peoples questions....haha...sorry college grads, am sure not all people quailify in this....but this group of people really do....ahah....

I am so itchy to go some where and visit people that like to talk.....I live with a person that doesn't talk or say any thing. I swear I'll go crazy at times......I had to use all my leave time with the knee operation. So I have to wait till I build up more again.....then am off to the east coast to see my kiddies.....We talk every day on the phone, but it isn't the same....

I am working on this trellis quilt with horseracers in the squares.....kinda neat....I'll have to show ya when I get done......Brother in law loves horse racing and he is getting married and I thought this would be neat for some reason.....will see.

Have a save Labor Day....I'll be at home.......hahah

No comments: