Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yahoo, a senior Citizen!!!!

To day I hit the big 60. I never thought I'd hit it.....So I guess this means I have to do all the things I sit aside to do when I get old......Yikes I have many.....hahah./.... So now I have to learn to put on pictures of what I have been doing and what I want to do......

I get on the blog and read all the lovely things every one says and I can't believe how many talented women are out there. And have their say say all together.....a polite word. It makes me feel that there is hope for the next generations. But please relax on your kids and don't make them grow up too fast. Let them stay little ones to play in the sunshine.......

I will take time to learn how to really use this space. I so enjoy every one elses.......

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm late, but Happy Birthday! I'm reading your blog and the comments you left on my new mid-life crisis blog and I've got to tell you...you are the kind of 60 I want to be. I work with a couple of women who are 60 and remind me a lot of you. My mom is only 63 but is more like an old lady...not like my grandmother was old, but not like you, either. She looks at the women I work with like they are from Mars! I guess it's true that it's all in the attitude.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.