Friday, April 25, 2008

I am going to do it.....

The end of May am having my knee replaced. I am ready for it, but not the pain ahead. But am hoping this will let me do my walking again. I hate sitting.

Right now am working on curtains for my window....I am half way done. I use to whip these out in a day and now it has taken me 2 weeks.

I am getting so many ideas from the girls in Blog and want to do so much.....just never enough time.

I wish I new how to add pics....will learn slowly......haha....

So many talented people out there and willing to share.....It is great.....

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I don't think you will regret the knee replacement. My dad suffered for years with all of us nagging him, but he stubbornly refused. Once he got it done he wondered why he waited so long!