Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HOt HOt HOt

Today is suppose to be a scorcher here....triple digits.....

Thank goodness for Cool Air inside.    

It seems this year as the older I get the more the heat affects me.  I ache all over.......

I started Zumba classes.  Please pray for me....I will need all the help I can get.  Fun but makes me wonder where all my rythm went.  I use to dance the hours away....now trying to find the beat is a sight to behold.

It seems my garden relics are out to get me.  One managed to scrape me on my eye brow and I ended up going to get a tetnus shot.    Felt stupid......

Found last night the dog uses the cat litter for his business.  Which is great.  So I guess he has been using it for a while.  He is a silly dog.

I'll be so glad when my two granddaughters get back with their Mom....they have had a hell of a summer.....

I am reading The Girl that Played with Fire, what a good book......But only one book left in the series.  Then I found out the author died.  Drats.......I was hoping to read more of his work.....

Stay Cool....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site lydababes.blogspot.com
Is this possible?